Saturday, July 29, 2006

Vegeta

I was feeling I'd made the right decision in Joining HU . I was meeting others Heroes some from other Galaxies or realities. Kon Was a little nervous about the unpleasantness. He had in the Afterlife. I was A little nervous That Goku would show up again in my clothes.


The Fish Fry was a nice time to socialize. I think When Kara gets back from Kandor I'll introduce her. As it seems like a lost Cause for Bat man though. Though he has seemed to mellow some over the past year,he's still somewhat antisocial.

He used the possibility that the ripples from Alexander Luthor's Crisis still haven't died down , and alternate realities are still being created As an excuse to not show up.


As I Wrote it was going well that little arrogant power house Vegeta showed up. I don't know what it is about Saiyans . Something about they're biology makes them extremely aggressive.

I already had to go through this nonsense with Goku sometime back. Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I've been trying with Vegeta to make him my ally, I'd heard that he made some kind of alliance with the X-men ( except for Wolverine, but I can see why someone would have a problem with him.)

So I wasn't expecting the cheap shot the so called Prince pulled that knocked me through a wall into a dry cleaner's across the street. I Hear him talking about wanting to fight after he comes back from some kind of training. If he wants a fight so bad one will be waiting for him when he gets back.

4 comments:

Cyclops said...

Just out of curiosity, you're invulnerable, right? Does that apply to razor sharp adamantium? Not asking for any particular reason. Just want to be prepared.

Superman said...

Hench man I agree with you that he's a pain. I havent' lost yet though.

Cyclops let's hope we don't have to find out shall we?

J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Welcome to HU. For some reason I'm not in it, but J'onn is. *Hmph*

Kon-El said...

Don't worry about it Ace I'm not either .