Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A vacation from Kon

Batman has been bugging me to get Conner out of his house for a while. So I finally have found a way I got him to go to the LGS3

So Now Batman's happy, but Ma is not. She's constantly calling asking about him and wanting me to go to Hacknor to check on him. During JLA meetings, saving people or fighting Brainiac or Darkseid. Neither one will stop fighting you if you get a call from your mom believe me. And we all learned from Barry Allen's example not to tell super villains we are talking to our mother's


Super villians especially the Rouges can be really mean. Any way I don't which is worse no actually I do Bruce Wayne Maybe a little scary, but he's nothing compared to an Angry Martha Kent. Sigh. I can't wait until the sghow comes on so Ma will see he's alright, and I can actually have some peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry I will watch over him

Jean-Luc Picard said...

It is tough when saving the earth and your mother needs you.

Superman said...

Hs; Thanks

Jean-Luc: I know.