Monday, July 21, 2008

Kon: Voted off.

So I was voted off LGS 3. Am I bitter? Nah. I made it a lot further than I did last time. Final 4 Baby! Also I had fun, thanks Jon. Okay why I really made this post I gotta lot of people to apologies too.


Batman, Sorry when I turned into a kid, and crashed your Batmobile, Also that you got crushed by the Hulk, I'm not fighting with him.

Robin: I locked ya in the trunk of the Batmobile in one challenge, and ate the cookies Alfred made for you. Sorry pal.

Cassie: We know what I've done and we worked past it, but still I feel bad.

HS: Yeah not really part of the game But I've been callin' Granny Goodness imitating your voice, and saying sexy stuff and well expect a horrible surprise coming to your house.

Jason Todd: Screw you! You deserve everything you get!

Vella: yeah hope the hot tub adventure, and the drinking weird stuff and waking next to each other the next morning thing doesn't like ruin the friendship we have , and all that and you really need to dump Jason Todd, that guy ain't good for no one.


I was gonna to invite everyone I know to a party to celebrate how good I did, but Robin went missing , and Cassie's leading the Titans to find him. Sigh it never ends.

3 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

So were the cookies good?

Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's about time you all started saving normal people.

Nepharia said...

Welcome to the ranks of the dumpees :D