Saturday, September 02, 2006

The New JLA

When I left the Earth to fight Brainiac we was still deciding on members for the new Justice Leauge Of America. While I was away , a temporary , and not very efficient JLA was put together.

Now we have decided on the new team . Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


Me, Batman, Green Lantern,(Hal) Black lightening, Vixen, Arsenal,Vixen. Wonder Woman, Black Canary, and Red Tornado. I Have some reservations about this team. For one Vixen was in the Detroit Leauge, and is fairly volatile.


As for Red Tornado well take a look .Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I still have my doubts about Tornado. We'll see how it goes. Another problem is Batman , and Hal do not get along. Bruce was rambling on about some show, Then all of the sudden Hal just up and punches him, then he tripped and hit his head.

He hits his head a lot. At least this team is better than the Temporary team we just disbanded.

2 comments:

J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Wow, you really must not like Red Tornado...

Superman said...

no I'm just apprehensive J'onn