Friday, August 15, 2008

I've had a very bad day.

First some two bit thug hears about Kryptonite, and uses it on me. Unfortunately it's Red Kryptonite. Some red rocks turn me angry, and psychotic. Other's change me in strange, and unexpected ways.

This one made me look strange lucky for me it didn't change my powers this time. I took him to the police station. Luckily I did this so fast no one saw me.

I decided to stay in the Fortress. Until the Red K wears off that plan was interrupted when MXYZPTLK showed up. He created this odd thing...



I hate Red K, I hate Myxzptlk and I hate this thing on my shoulder... I can't wait until this day is over.

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Red kryptonite is like a bad day at the office.

Nepharia said...

Oh, I hate days when I have to go to the office.