Friday, September 05, 2008

I just noticed something.

You know that ugly costume that HS is wearing?
Yeah that's the one. I figured I'd something like it before. So I decided to leave and borrow Jon's The Intergalactic Gladiator’s “Separated at Birth “computer. Robin tried to stop me to go to someone named Marvin and Wendy's funeral.

I have no idea who those people are. I make a quick appearance, and see their pictures still not ringing a bell. The other titans keep saying they've been around the whole time since I've been back from the dead.

How come I never seen them around the Tower? I'm thinking' the Titans are pulling my leg. What ever after the quick appearance. I go to borrow Jon's computer. Jon's no where around, Hudson says he's fighting undead hipsters or something.

Not that I need Jon put a picture into a computer, and let it analyze. This is the result that came out. I KNEW IT!



Dude you are so looking like Nightcrawler, and now your dressing like him. Soon you'll be doing this to Vella just like Kurt.

That'll make family reunions a little awkward. Not only that but you’ll start saying things like “would you liken ze sex?" And you'll sleep with Pantha... and then you’ll become a priest then you’ll not be one anymore all of the sudden AAAH!

In other words friends don't let friends be Nightcrawler. So HS stop it!

8 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Nightcrawler does have quite an accent.

Professor Xavier said...

Hotstuff obviously has some sexual identity issues.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

If I were to make a guess, I'd say the computer would say Hotstuff and someone else were a match.

Anonymous said...

NO NO NO NO


I dont look like either of them

and I really wish you wouldnt bring Vella in this she is my Aunt so ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Prof your confusing me with you
remember I have a hot dragon elf GF

Vella said...

Hs just don't let Jason catch you looking at me. ;)

Vince Briefs said...

Vella stop teasing sexual confused lad!

Nepharia said...

HS, just think of it this way: it just makes you all that more...hot.

Nightwing said...

Hey, since when did Blue Beetle join the team? Okay, who stopped sending me the team updates?