Saturday, August 19, 2006

I don't know what to do with Kon

I've taken Kon out of the Titans for the time being . After I've seen for myself, how they act . Well let's just say I signed Kon up for a Super hero team , not a frat house. You should have seen The Batman's reaction I think Cyborg's ears are still ringing.

I know Superboy hates my lectures. Bit I had to let him no how he was acting was not appropriate.

" Why should anyone care?" he asks. " We all know I'm a screw up."

" I care , and quit being so hard on yourself. You know people are watching us we need, to have they're confidence that we can help them."

" yeah right! When you show up people say it's Superman he'll save us! When I show They say It's Superboy Run!"


Before I respond , my JLA communicator beeps . It was Wonder Woman she says the remains of the Watchtower had received an Sos. Seems planets in a solar system nearby has had cities disappear.

All the evidence points to my old foe Brainiac. Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I'd better investigate, I think I should take Kon with me. If the titans are failing in their job of training him, I'll have too.

4 comments:

Vampirella said...

maybe we should send him and HS to train somewhere

Local Henchmen 432 said...

He should train with Goku. Haw Haw.

Local Henchmen 432 said...

He should train with Goku. Haw Haw.

Ace, the Bat Hound. said...

I just called. There's an emergancy in NYC.