Thursday, March 08, 2007

Robin's been ... off.

Wow. Robin's really takin' Steph's death hard, At least I guess that's what 's been makin' him act like a total jerk to Bart and all. At least Spoiler gets sad people for her, I heard people had parties when I died. I slept at the Tower last Night, Because the tower actually has an Internet connection unlike the Kent's farm.

Well actually the The Farm does have a connection, but I have to fight with Ma Kent for it , and I needed to get the mountains of homework from my sick days in Kandor done. which needed 'net assistance.


I'm awaken By Ravager screaming at my bedroom door. " Open up Conner!"

" Ah Man ! It's not my turn for Ravager naked time! " I joke. " I think It's Marvin's though. Or maybe one of the the Starbucks servers."


" Conner ! I know you stole my booze! Now your going to pay me for it!"

" It wasn't me! " I shout. Because the stuff Rose drinks , and home work don't mix. This is probably what I would have wrote if I had drank it. " In 1776 the belelh dhugdklb was signed. "

Yeah that would go over real well. Rose kept insisting, it was me because "I'm the only other one here who drinks." She breaks in and I throw a pillow at her. When that doesn't work I toss my dirty socks at her. Ha! That makes her run away gagging.


After getting another hour of sleep. I'm awaken by Miss Martian , and She's all happy about some trainin' course , Get up Conner you'll miss it it'll be super keen!"

Does anyone even use the word "keen" any more? I stretch and Put on a shirt that isn't covered with pizza sauce. The whole time I'm thinking that it's just too freaking early for Ms. Martian.

Speaking of which Megan is skipping yeah I mean skipping, to the course. " I hear the JLA will be watching well except for Superman who's on a case, but you know that I mean he's like your Dad or is he your older brother? Well whatever do you think Martian Manhunter will be out here?"

" You tell me your the telepath." I shrug. " But he's likely out fighting with Smarter Child again, or abusing College Station or something."

We walk out into the cold morning fog. And I know that J'onn isn't here, by the fact I haven't heard one thing about dubbed One Piece yet. Poor Meagan is disappointed , but it doesn't stop her from listing her favorite things to me. I tuned out after bunnies.


As I start asking Cassie how she was, and then explaining nothing was going on with me and Ms. Martian( I'd kill myself.) Robin comes out to the field stinkin' drunk . I mean you didn't need to have super senses to tell it.

He yelled something about how he was the greatest something or other, then ran into a tree, face first. Well looks like we ain't doing the training course today. Looks like I'm gonna have to have a long talk with Tim. After He drinks a bunch of black coffee.

Good thing there's a Starbucks in the Tower. ( Where my room used to be. No I'm not still bitter, at least I still gotta new one unlike Beastboy. Though he said something about being a fly on Raven's wall, whatever dude.)

And While we're ordering Coffee, I found out about Nightwing, sending pictures of me as "Flamebird." too people. Well That can't go unanswered so behold something from Dick's days as Robin.




The Horror! The Horror!

5 comments:

cooltopten said...

* When that doesn't work I toss my dirty socks at her. Ha!* lol ya that one works for me too :) the horror the horror

Yamcha said...

You teen tiatans are f#$d up

Nightwing said...

I am now so tempted to sleep with your cousin in revenge!

supergirl said...

promises promises Night wing

Kon-El said...

Cool: It's a great weapon.

Yamcha we're F'd up dude. Your still obsessed with a girl who dumped you for an angry midget like 27 years ago. ( I'm jut guess ing this because Trunks said that's how old he is , She may have been doin' the matress mambo with him some time before Swim wear boy was born. )

Night Wing: and yet ya didn't there's a decent guy in there afterall. So Next post won't have any more of you Bats in Broke back bat cave.

Kara!