Monday, May 21, 2007

Where is evreybody?

I was eliminated from LGS2And How do I feel about it? Not bad really. I had some fun while I was there. But I was startin' to get a little homesick. That and was I was a little disturbed by how good looking a freaking Lohan robot was.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I don't want to be Magneto! Who knows how it starts? I mean first the attraction to an artificial life form, then ya may start thinkin' " You know pink may not be so bad. " and then your draped in pink , wearing a bucket on your head!

So I'm at Titans Tower , and it's freakin' empty! Not even the Starbucks people are here. what in Rao's name happened? I use the super hearing and hear a heartbeat in the basement.

I fly down there, a bit, and see what I've only hear about from Bart. The infamous cloning lab. Yeah the Memorial displays too Spoiler, and Tim's parents don't really bother me, And I guess the one with my shirt in it does weird me out so I just take my shirt.

This voice yells " That's not yours! it's mine! " I look over to see this....thing.


There's only one response to seeing a green half me, half Robin. " YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

It screams the same way, and smashes through the wall. Oh great, and now it's loose. I try to find it, But that thing is long gone. Ok so now back to where is everyone?

I guess maybe I should see if if there's some kind of emergency, Ok next stop Watchtower, just hope Robin didn't accidentally create anymore weird clones.

Meanwhile at the Watchtower.

4 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Oh my god! It's like Composite Superman but only different!

cooltopten said...

Is that thing half robin , half leprachaun? " where,s me gold ".That chick at the bottom looks like she could have a split personality :)

Kon-El said...

Jon: yeah but I hope he don't have the powers of the legion.


Cool: i wouldn't doubt it.

Batman said...

Those are just... horrifying.