Wednesday, December 05, 2007

......

I usually don't care about the toys that are made with my likeness.Usually as long as they do not have lead paint on them They don't cross my mind. Some of them are okay. Others are a little strange. Then there are a few that are so horrific. That I have to do a double take when I see them and this is one of them.



He looks like he was attacked by a makeup monster and enjoyed it, Or he's getting in touch with his feminine side. Or more accurately his cheap hooker side. Who the heck authorized this?


Something tells me this might be some kind of plot by an enemy of mine to make me look foolish likely the Prankster or the Toy Man. Either way I'm making a bonfire for all of these I find.

3 comments:

November Rain said...

today while leaving the bank I saw some that makes that one look normal

esp of the Goku and brolly ones

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Or you could use your heat vision on 'em.

Superman said...

That's how I'll start the bonfire.