Sunday, December 30, 2007

Great Krypton! Two Conners.

Ever since Conner has come back from the dead he has been acting more like he did when he first escaped Cadmus. I too have come back from the dead I know how traumatic it can be.

His behavior has been getting on my nerves though. So when I hear him arguing with someone I was a little bit irked . I fixed the broken bridge I was working on, and fly right to him.

I find he was fighting another him. So either Match is doing one of his monthly “pretend to be Conner “plans. Which he hasn't done that often since he became a Bizarro.


I separate the two of them, and after doing some tests we find that the new Kon was what he said he was a new clone created from Kon's old body with his memories up to the time he died implanted. Just to be sure I checked his grave and the body was gone, though that could have been because the original Superboy was wished back.

(Okay I know I'm the original Superboy but whatever.)

While I leave the Conner’s arguing and giving batman and Robin headaches I go to find Project Cadmus. If I had known they were going to pull something like this, I would have looked for them long ago.

Finally I find them underneath Metropolis so they really haven't moved that far.

Director Cannon offers his hand “Nice to see you again Superman but I can guess at the reason for your visit."

“You cloned Superboy. I want to know why."

“Because he's been dead this way he can live again."

I glare. "He's been back for sometime."

He shook his head “Superman, I know you wanted him to be back, but that kid is an imposter you have to know that."

“No he isn't. It has been confirmed by many people I trust with my life."

'He sighs. “You have to be suspicious of how he said he returned magic marbles that summon a dragon. Come on."

Actually Conner never claimed that. It was Vegeta's oldest daughter that claimed that. But I'm not telling him that. “There is more in Heaven and Earth than is dreamt of in your philosophy."

Dr Serling Rouqette a former girlfriend of Kon's pipes in." Some of the things this Superboy has done, the real one wouldn't do."

“I’m sorry miss, but I knew him better than you, this Kon-El is the same Kon-El. He's just acting immature lately."

Director Cannon shakes his head. “I wish it hadn't taken so long to figure out what Lex Luthor did to create him in the first place. We had his body ever since the Infinite Crisis.

So we took his memories from the brain, but re cloning his body has been a bitch Each clone became a Bizarro, Until now."

“And what's different this time?" I ask.

Dr. Roquette smiles “Trade secret."

"Hm." I answer I don't like the fact they are hiding it. Could Luthor be back in bed with Cadmus? I leave and return to Bruce's manor. I find the two Conners in good spirits .Actually getting along.

"Man this is great! Like havin' a twin." One of them in the black t-shirt says.

" So you two have made up." I state.

“Yeah." the one in the Blue and red costume laughs. "We figured out how to do this get ready for Superboy Blue!" Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


And the one in T-shirt shrugs "I'll just stick with Kon-El." Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

" So your the one that's been back in the last year or so?"


“Yeah and if he screws around on Cassie again I'm gonna smack him." Superboy Blue states. Rao I did not want to be reminded of the whole Superman Red, Superman Blue fiasco.

“Well I'm glad you two have figured this out your not both going to be on the Titans are you?"

" Nope.I'm stayin' on the Titans." Kon shrugs.

Vella who's been staying around along with Spoiler, I'm not really sure what they're involment is in all of this. Asks the one in blue out. It takes all my super strength not to laugh at the thought of the look on Vegeta's face if he could see that.

Superboy Blue Grins. “I dunno. I mean the last thing I remember was bein' with Cass, But ya know then he starts using his X-ray vision on her until I smack him. "OW! Okay sure why not?"

She squeals and runs out saying she was going to tell someone. Superboy Blue grins. " Well things are lookin' up ,but I guess now I have to find a place to live I guess I could stay on With Cadmus as a field agent."


Stephanie grins “You Know we could take on our team."

" Nah. I don't wanna be on any teams right now. But thanks for the offer though." Then he starts coughing. "Man I can't believe how dusty this place is."

Spoiler gives me an odd look. As the clone leaves. " Dust? In a place that has Alfred working in it?"

1 comment:

November Rain said...

I would insist they tell me


after all its your DNA so no secrets