Monday, June 04, 2007

Superman: A new Kryptonite

I returned to the Watchtower from the party where Vegeta was crowned king of his people. To the Watchtower. I suspected Green Lantern to be the one at Monitor duty, Instead it was Batman.


" Bruce what are you doing here? Why did you miss the party? Batgirl was there.." " What Cassandra does with her life no longer concerns me." He states gloomily . Even for Batman.


Hmm. That's a different tune than just last week, when he calls me up at three in the morning to tell me to and I quote " Keep your pup away from Cassandra,or I'll neuter him." Not that i really Think Conner is interested in rekindling the relationship with Cass, but he does like to rub it in Vincent's face.

And Lois really appreciated being woke up before her big interview with the president. Seems they are allowing us non registered in the super hero community to be accountable for ourselves but we have to train, and licence the younger ones.

Soon we'll pick who's all involved with running that soon . I'll tell you one thing the name Stark will not be one of them. Any way back to Batman.

" Batman did you have a falling out with her? Why? Because she came back from the dead? I've done that. No Wait it's because of her little crush on Vegeta's son. "


" I don't want to talk about it!" He snaps.

" It could be worse " I grin." It could have been Trunks."

" This is not the time for your 'humor' Kent!" He yells Ok no more friendly banter today I see. " Any way I'm glad your here I was able to catch up on one of my experiments with Kryptonite."

Oh Rao I remember what happened last time he had one of his experiments, he made pink Krytonite. I didn't like the result of that.

I wonder what happened to Linda anyway? I hope she's alright. Bruce has a small smirk come over his face. " This one won't work like the last one. "


I sigh. " And why do you keep experimenting with this? "

"I'd like to find a variety of Kryptonite that just stops you without killing you next time your mind controlled or something." He states. Though I swear he just does this as a prank.

He opens a lead box with a purple k- Rock inside, and I start feeling weird.

" Clark what do you feel" I hear bat man ask from what seems like far away.

" Oh Boy. " I say when I start seeing things weird things.

" Superman! What is it? What do you see?"


" Hee hee hee hee!"

" Superman? Are you ok?"

No comments: